Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Round and Round We Go......... 2 Feb 2011

Ever feel like you are doing a big circle? Have that sense of deja' vu?

Well I did today, and kinda doing it here again shortly. Right now I am sitting in the same spot I parked my truck last night lmao. Now before you ask, yes I did deliver my load in southeast Ohio this afternoon. I then went towards the northwest corner of the state to pick up my next one. Wanna guess where it heads to? Yep, that's right, New Jersey! The delivery location is about 30 miles away from where I had left so, once again, a big circle!

Hmmmm I wonder how much I'm gonna have to bribe my driver manager to get me off of this ride here? I mean, I do enjoy the scenery, but driving in the ice and heavy snow in the last few days can get to a guy. I've seen more accidents, and potential accidents than I care to lol.

So here's to hoping I can get off this ride, and maybe get a load headed back towards the homeplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment