Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Busy Life

Here recently I have been spending quite a bit of time trying to figure out the different things I have going on and prioritizing them.

The biggest thing is that right now I am currently a company driver with the company I am with. I have made the decision to do a lease-purchase on a truck, which I would own in 18 months. Buying a truck means I would have to stay out every three weeks or so instead of 2 to keep the revenue flowing properly.

The next thing work wise is that I have taken a reserve commission with the local police department I used to work for. The nice thing here is that the chief agreed to me only coming in about 3 or 4 times a year during the busy parts of the season, such as the different festivals we have, rodeo weekend, stuff like that.

After that I have some teenage kids that do have events and stuff coming up. My oldest daughter has prom coming up, which I was able to schedule my time off to be able to see her for that. My other daughter has started to see someone (why couldn't she stay single for a few more years lol) and wants me to meet him. Then there is graduation etc.

So I get to go and see how things iron out here right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment