Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Driving Weather 26 Jan 2011

Ok guys in Pennsylvania, what's up, the last time I consulted the voodoo witch doctor....errr the weatherman he didn't say anything about a lot of white stuff falling out of the air! lol

I'm a southern boy here from Oklahoma so we don't see this weird white stuff very much and as you can tell my truck didn't like it. Slowing down to a meager 45mph (for safety of course) really cut in the mileage I can run. In a 10 hour driving period I went a whole 456 miles give or take.

Ok all kidding aside, I am a sucker for seeing snow on the ground like I did going through the beautiful state here. The only minor gripe I have is that it seems the road crews take their time on clearing a path, and boy there are some crazy car AND truck drivers out there that wanted to fly by. Unfortunately I did see a few of them off in the ditch later on. Some people don't realize slow and steady will get you there safely and in plenty of time vs rushing around.

I have to admit I'm glad to finally be out of the bad stuff here finally, that way I can get some good sleep as driving like that all day really wore me out. I feel like I went a few rounds with a kickboxer and I ache all over lol.

Well that's all for now I'll chat with you later there.

No comments:

Post a Comment