Saturday, October 13, 2012

Worn out...

I have to admit, right now I feel like our feline friend here.

I feel like I am drained, worn out in mind, body and soul.

My biggest problem right now is trying to figure out what the cause of this is.

I do know one part, and that is a few 'what if' scenarios that keep playing through my mind right now.  I've tried to dismiss them, put them to rest, but until I get a definitive answer to these I feel like I am spinning my wheels.

I know that's not the whole cause of everything, and that right now is my dilemma.  I went back to the hometown this weekend to try and relax and that hasn't happened so much.  A small repair job I had for my pickup turned into a 12 hour monster, so that blew my whole day.

I'm hoping tomorrow will be a better day of rest before I go back to work on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment