Saturday, October 20, 2012

Getting off the Rollercoaster Ride

Well, as some can tell I have been on one of the worst emotional roller-coaster rides I have ever had in my life for the last few months.

I finally decided to try and take a few steps to get off of this thing, so I sat down and typed out the hardest letter for me to type.

It was something I know I had been putting off hoping that the ride would smooth out, but just when I thought things were leveling out, I would crash again.

All I can say is I hope I did the right thing in the right way.  I'll admit its hard to think straight when your in so much pain, but I don't want any others to suffer at all.  I guess I'm one of those guys that would rather take the whole burden.

I had decided to step back into the background and fade back.  I've tried seeing other people but there is just nothing there, so I'm done in that respect.

I guess I need to order my 'crazy cat guy' kit as it seems that's the direction I'm destined to head.

No comments:

Post a Comment