Sunday, July 15, 2012

Triple Bravo Express

This is the new symbol and name for the truck I am currently driving. The cool thing is that my son and nephew came up with the Triple Bravo theme back in their gaming days. When I was talking about putting a name on the side of the truck my son showed me an idea they came up with and it just took off from there. One thing about it is that if you break down the name, Triple Bravo, stands for the 3 B's, or as I like to view it the three generations of Brune's that are in our family right now. The eagle and shield were derived from the coat of arms that the Brune family name falls under back in Germany so there is an old and new element tied into it. I'll have to post some good pics of the truck once I can get it clean again lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment