Saturday, April 20, 2013

Life can be short

I had found out some rather distressing news today.  I haven't heard from a good friend of mine in the last few months.  So after I had not received any messages back from IM, email etc I decided to call.

I found out she passed away last month.  She was 41 years old and in good health as far as I knew.  I didn't have the heart to ask how it happened, I was too stunned.  This, along with my father passing away recently got me to thinking here today.  Life can very very short for you.

You have no idea when your time is going to be up.  A person should not think that they have all the time in the world to be able to take care of things, put things off and not worry about them.  You never know if you will have the time to right that wrong, tell them that one thing, or just say hi.

If you need to talk to someone, do it as soon as you can.  If you get into an argument, make things right.  LIVE.....  You never know if tomorrow will ever come.  You need to have fun, enjoy life live it to the fullest. Love the people you love, let them know, don't hold grudges, don't lose contact, your never too busy for a simple hello.

So although you might not live very long, live it like that cat above.  Everyone knows the story of Leroy Jenkins in WoW.  He enjoyed life and lived it (although the rest of his party died lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment