Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A late Start

Sometimes a person has to love big corporations. Now I'll admit starting a new job right before the new year has not been one of my top 10 ideas to do. I will admit thinking that going back to a company that I enjoyed working for and had a good relationship was a great idea. What I didn't count on was Murphy's Law.

Let me explain here, Murphy's Law is when the complete unexpected happen. In my case it was the computer system flagging me for a company class before I could leave. No big deal except the class was required back when I was deployed to Iraq and is not offered. So when the company reactivated me no one cleared out this kind of stuff. And being a holiday weekend no one is at corporate headquarters to fix it since it won't let us on this end. So they better get it done Monday I swear lol.

Now the good thing here is that I was able to make it to another meet and greet in the area. I am starting to get to know the group more and they me. I also was able to spend more time with someone I am really interested in so this is the silver lining in the cloud here as far as I'm concerned.

Here's to funky computer mistakes and making the best of it

No comments:

Post a Comment