Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A good start

Well I can safely say I am extremely happy with the job change that I made. Today I was able to get out on the road and just drive and it was a nice stress free day for me there. This was exactly what the doctor ordered so to speak for me, and I'm loving it. I'm also able to carry on some nice deep conversations with friends and that is helping me to rediscover myself. I think in the last few years that was something I had lost track of, was me. Everything revolved around my identity as an officer, but not me as a person. I have to say I am really liking the guy that was hidden there and I'm hoping to be able to share him with someone who would like to take him there. Right now from what I can tell things are looking up in all areas. Taking it one day at a time I know I will let loose that fun, honest happy guy that's been hiding there lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment