Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The end of the old year, the beginning of the new...

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.  Other than working on mine it was great.  It has been years since I have been able to spend it with the family.

I was surprised that our tree didn't end up like the one to the left.  We had the 'boys' in the house and they like to explore.

This year has been a wild and bumpy ride.  There have been huge changes with the family situation but all is well in that department.

The wife, kiddos and critters are now back on the homestead in Eastern Texas.  I have to say that when we moved everyone back down there, it felt like 'home'.  I am still working for now up here in Oklahoma until we get a few things taken care of.  Since I work 6 on 3 off I will be going home on my days off.  The way I see it right now its more or less like when I was driving over the road and was home every week or two.  Eventually, withing the next 6 months or so I plan on finding something a little closer to home so I can stay there.

I hope everyone has a great New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment