Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lazy Weekend

Well here I sit at our terminal outside of Atlanta GA. I've been here since late Friday night and my load doesn't deliver until 9am Monday.

Now I don't mind taking a small break every now and then. But the problem is that I still had plenty of hours to drive, which means I'm not making money sitting still. Also the truck's productivity is not good sitting still. So I'm trying to figure out why they wanted me to babysit a load like this.

I have taken the time to clean the truck, do my laundry, and try to relax. But I had a friend point out something to me, that I must have ADD tendencies since I feel like I need to keep moving.

I guess I just don't do well to sit around all day doing nothing... its not in me lol. Must be that country farm raising I guess.

So for me, its been a rather slow lazy weekend, something I haven't had in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment