Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A great start to the week.....

Well I think I have a slightly better attitude than the guy in the picture to the right but I do have my days....but who doesn't lol.

Anyways so far the week has started off pretty well.  Yesterday I had an appointment for a pre-employment physical and it went very well.  Now I just have to wait and see how long the rest of the process works.  The benefits this new job far outweigh the old one.  The two biggest are the health care coverage and how they work the retirement plan.

On another note the better half started her job at the school cafeteria and it sounds like she really enjoyed it.  She had fun with it and the kids enjoyed seeing her there too.  She was a little worried that she would be like our friend above but it didn't turn out that way which is good.  The group of ladies she is working with sound like they are pretty open and accepting and like to have fun lol.


6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the both of you. I hope you hear back from the company soon enough to get started working with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news for you and yours. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for the wonderful comments. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed something. Did you quit with the trucking company?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't, I am still working there until I see whether or not I am offered the job at the other company.

      Delete
  5. Well, if the other job is a step up, I'll cross my fingers for you. I always thought driving a truck would be a good job, no one right there on top of you looking over your shoulder, and you get to travel.

    ReplyDelete