Sunday, January 24, 2010

First Assignments

Well college has started full bore for me.  I have been taking classes online due to my school location, (its a 2 hour drive from me to El Reno) and work hours.  Now I know the first question you ask is 'Why didn't you just go to a college closer to you?'  Well I do have an answer for you.  A long time ago (like 10 years lol) I had transferred my credits from SWOSU to Redlands where I had started classes again.  Well due to jobs I had to stop.  While I was going to the police academy I decided to see if I could use that training along with the hours I had to complete my degree.  Since I had hours at Redlands and they had online classes I decided to finish up my associates there and then move to a 4 year university.  So I am in my 3rd, and should be final semester here before I can move on.

Well I am finding out my classes seem a lot more intense than my last two semesters.  I can tell my art appreciation class is going to take up quite a bit of time, second being my intro to poetry class followed by my criminology class.  As long as I stay focused and committed I think I should do pretty good here.  I do see a light at the end of the tunnel, just hope its not that freight train bearing down on me lol.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great what you are doing! I need to do the same thing. Only need 3 more classes. Really need to get my butt in gear!

    ReplyDelete